Job descriptions are used for different purposes by the employee and the human resources department. A human resources office uses job descriptions for the following purposes:
- As a definition of the functions and responsibilities of a job.
- As a mechanism for recruitment.
- For employee training and development (establishing and updating performance standards).
- For succession planning or organizational development (for example, what additional tasks can be applied for the growth of the organization as a whole?).
- In establishing legal defensibility (based on what the potential hire would be doing).
- For assigning jobs.
- To benchmark the company’s positions against those described by descriptors in salary surveys.
SAP Consultoria has consultants with extensive experience in designing and developing customized job descriptions.
24 years of Experience and Reliability in the Market! Talk to one of our consultants !